Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Looking for a slam dunk in the classroom? Register for one (or more) of the Thigpen Library sessions below.
- Turning your social media feeds into topics for papers, speeches and presentations
- Determining the difference between fact and fiction
- What's news...propaganda...advertising?
- Why TikTok keeps showing you too much of the same content (and what happened to your favorites)
- Tips and tricks for finding and deciphering everyday information
- Bias ~ Conspiracy Theories ~ Algorithms ~ Whatever you'd like to know about information
BONUS: 1 library session counts as 2 study hour sessions!!!
Study Hours / Professional Development