The Thigpen Library is offering a variety of hybrid instruction options for the Fall 2020 semester. We are happy to collaborate with faculty to design the best instruction option for your students. Some available options are:
- Synchronous (via Zoom or Teams)
- Synchronous (Library Instruction Center, Gallatin on-campus lab or classroom)
- Video screen share demonstration
- Virtual "drop-in" session
- Create Research Guide
- Other ideas? Email your suggestions!
Please fill out the Library Request Instruction Form below or email your librarians a minimum of seven business days prior to the requested date of instruction.